City Safety Compliance Corp. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Site Safety, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Site Safety, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Site Safety, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
City Safety Compliance Corp. IS CURRENTLY HIRING:
Site Safety Manager/ Site Safety Coordinator/ Concrete Safety Manager:
Candidate must be able familiar with and perform the following:
- Conduct inspections for the items required by:NYC Building Code Chapter 33 when applicable
- Rule 3300 of the RCNY when applicable.
- NYC Transit Rules and Regulations when applicable
- Identify deficiencies and report said deficiencies to client.
- Complete daily site specific safety manager logs, inspection reports, visitation logs, issue deficiency notices when necessary, complete inspection checklist(s) when utilized, coordinate, review and complete any other required paperwork.
- Conduct scheduled safety meetings with trades, foremen, or safety representatives, complete minutes, document attendees, and conduct follow-up as required.
- Attend client required progress/safety meeting(s).
- Review and comment on sub-contractor safety programs, make recommendations for improvement, and cite applicable standards.
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and/or near misses fully by performing thorough research of documents, interviewing witnesses, inspecting area of incident, and provide well-written, concise, and factual written narrative reports.
- Assist Employer with business development, audit inspections, OSHA training and any special assignments.
Filing Representative / Expeditor
Employee will be responsible for:
- Prepare Filing Package (Alt 1, Alt 2, Alt 3 Demolition Filings, BEST Filings, FDNY Filings, Sign Offs, etc).
- File for permit renewals, insurance, and company registration
- Must be a D.O.B. Registered Class 2 Filing Representative
- Please send along with your resume, a list of all job from the D.O.B. website which you have filed paperwork for.
Send resumes to City Safety Compliance Corp. Attn: HR, 21 West 38th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
We offer competitive salary and employment package:
- Health benefits, Vision and Dental
- Eligibility for Corporate Gym Membership
- Seven paid Holidays
- Personal/sick days
- Paid vacation
- Eligibility for an end-of-year bonus
For information on applying to join our team at City Safety Compliance Corp, please click here, or contact Human Resources by calling our office. Send us your resume today!
Human Resources Mission – To support the total operation in meeting its goals through its most valuable asset – its EMPLOYEES. An inspired employee makes our company successful.